Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
General | Health and Safety | Registration | Payment | Refunds and Cancellations
What are the official dates of the Convening?
The Convening will take place August 17-19, 2022.
Where is the Convening located?
The 2022 Public Health Law Practitioners Convening will be held at the Hyatt Regency Chicago.
Will Continuing Legal Education credits (CLE) be offered?
This program is eligible for CLE. Please indicate your interest in obtaining CLE during the registration process and more details will be shared when they are confirmed.
Is there a full agenda available?
The schedule will be available at the beginning of June.
Can I receive a certificate of attendance?
Yes, if you would like a certificate of attendance to be issued after attending the Convening, please email NACCHOmeetings@naccho.org with your request.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
What COVID-19 protocols are in place?
- The health and safety of participants is our highest priority. As such, proof of full COVID-19 vaccination will be required for all in-person attendees. Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination means documentation that the individual is at least two weeks past the full primary two-injection course of the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccines or single shot of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. In addition, NACCHO also requires attendees receive a booster dose of the vaccine once eligible (i.e, five months after completion of the primary sequence of the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccines or two months after a primary Johnson & Johnson injection).
- All participants will also be required to wear a mask, except while actively eating and drinking.
- As public health guidance continues to evolve, NACCHO will base its on-site protocols on the latest CDC and local public health guidelines to ensure a safe environment. As such, NACCHO may change, update, or add to these requirements at any time as it deems prudent to best protect the health and safety of attendees and others, and attendees must comply with relevant polices and requirements as communicated by NACCHO.
How do I register for the Convening?
Visit the website Registration page to register for the Convening.
How do I access my MyNACCHO account?
You may print invoices, receipts, and your event confirmation and view other personalized NACCHO information and activities by logging into your My NACCHO account. To log in, visit www.naccho.org and select the MyNACCHO link located at the top of the NACCHO homepage.
Use your attendee email and password for access to your “My Events” information and to print copies of your invoices and receipts.
Students attending an accredited college, university, or other higher education program are eligible to receive a reduced registration rate of $315 to attend the Public Health Law Practitioners Convening. Students must submit verification of active enrollment by emailing a copy of their current Student ID to NACCHOMeetings@naccho.org prior to registering.
Something in my registration (e.g., name, registration type, etc) is wrong. How do I change it?
Please email NACCHOmeetings@naccho.org, and we will fix it for you.
How do I substitute someone else from my company?
You can send substitutes at any time. You must email your request to NACCHOmeetings@naccho.org and provide the new attendee’s name, email, and job title. We will respond with a new confirmation.
Who do I contact about registration questions or problems?
Please email the registration department at NACCHOmeetings@naccho.org.
What payment types do you accept?
Credit card payments can be made via registrant My NACCHO account. Please see Accessing My NACCHO below for more information.
Check: All check payments must be in US funds drawn on a US bank. Make checks payable to NACCHO. Please mail full payment and a copy of your online registration invoice to:
Public Health Law Practitioners Convening Registration
NACCHO Lockbox Processing
PO Box 79197
Baltimore, MD 21279-0197
Purchase Order: All registrants who would like to pay by purchase order must send a copy of the purchase order (inclusive of PO number and bill to address) to: NACCHOmeetings@naccho.org.
Please note that registrations completed with Purchase Orders will not be final and allowed access to Convening until the purchase order is received by the Registrar with copy of the registration invoice.
NACCHO’s federal tax ID is 52-1426663
I don’t have payment ready right now. Can I add payment later?
- Yes. Select the “Bill Me Later” option on the payments page to be invoiced. We must receive your credit card payment, check payment in full, or completed PO with invoice reference by Wednesday, July 27, 2022. If we have not received payment in full by the above date, you will be required to issue payment via credit card prior to the Convening.
- I need a copy of an invoice/receipt. How do I get one? You may print invoices, receipts, and your event confirmation and view other personalized NACCHO information and activities by logging into your My NACCHO account. To log in, visit www.naccho.org and select the MyNACCHO link located at the top of the NACCHO homepage.
What’s NACCHO’s tax ID number?
NACCHO’s federal tax ID is 52-1426663.
Where can I get a copy of your W-9?
Please follow this link to find our W-9 form.
Refunds are limited to Convening fees paid.
Refunds are limited to Convening fees paid, and do not include any travel, lodging, transportation, or other fees paid independently of Convening registration. No-shows and on-site purchase are non-refundable. All refunds will be remitted by the same method of payment used to register.
Full Refund: To qualify for a full refund of registration fees paid, a written cancellation must be received by the Registration Manager no later than 11:59 PM PST on August 5, 2022.
Partial Refund: Cancellations received between August 5, 2022 and August 12, 2022 until 11:59 PM PST will receive a 50% refund, less a $75 administrative fee. No refunds will be given starting August 15, 2022. Cancellation and refund requests should be sent via e-mail to NACCHOmeetings@naccho.org.
Substitutions: Substitutions are permitted at any time for no processing fee, and must be submitted in writing to NACCHOmeetings@naccho.org. Please include the original attendee's name and the substitute's full contact information.